
USE CODE 20BC FOR 20% OFF! TEAMI DETOX MASK & SOOTHE OIL: https://www.teamiblends.com/Green_Tea... https://www.teamiblends.com/Teami_Soothe FTC: This video was sponsored by Teami - but all opinions are still my own. This is a brand I have used for awhile, a brand that I believe in & have seen real results from! I would not try to sell products I don't believe in or mislead my viewers. All content used is credited to the creator and is protected under the Fair Use copyright clause. IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME LETTERS OR YOU WANT ME TO PROMOTE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS: Christina Edwards PO Box 16905 Philadelphia PA 19142 LETS BE FRIENDS! INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/iamessencec... TWITTER: https://twitter.com/beingchristina_ SNAPCHAT: esschristina BUSINESS EMAIL (BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY): christina@sexkittencosmetics.com FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: AGE: 26 HOMETOWN: PHILADELPHIA, PA ETHNICITY: BLACK ZODIAC SIGN: PISCES HEIGHT: 5'2 WEIGHT: 110 SON: Evrette, Age 9 SUBSCRIBE! xo.
EVERYDAY LIFE | EPISODE 18 - MY NIECE IS HERE, SHOE SHOPPING, ERRANDS, DATE NIGHTS & MORE! - YouTube |
| 1,140 Likes | 1,140 Dislikes |
| 20,627 views views | 176,332 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 20 May 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét