
Just in case you wanna know: - Black Square Oversized Sunglasses are ’Extra’ from Unicorn Universe - Black round sunglasses are Quay Australia 'Needing Fame' - Clear round sunglasses are Cartier .. they are limited edition & a gift from Jay. I LOVE. - SUNGLASSES ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ACCESSORY. I'M OBSESSED WITH SUNNIES. - My nail style is 'Ombre' or 'Pink & White' & shape is 'coffin' - Jeans I wear are usually Zara (lower price point) or Sebastian McCall jeans (higher price point) .. They fit my smaller frame BEST! - Evrette is 9 (turning 10 this month - June 23rd! & going to 5th grade) - My face was swollen the first few days after my filler .. kinda reminded me of Jigsaw! LOL. But I didn't freak out. Trust the process! - After about a week from initially getting Botox, there were no more wrinkles in my forehead! - I hate wearing bras. I might own 5 of them. TOTAL. Oh .. & my nips are ALWAYS hard. I don't have to be cold. Cold just means they're HARD-ER. They were like this before my boob job. - Gym 4/5 times a week 🏋🏽♀️ .. I love weights. - Jay is pescatarian .. I am severely allergic to seafood. The irony! 😩😭 - My diet is mostly plant based. I eat lots of vegan meals. No beef. No dairy. I do still eat chicken. One day, I'd like to be completely raw vegan. IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME LETTERS OR YOU WANT ME TO PROMOTE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS: Christina Edwards PO Box 16905 Philadelphia PA 19142 LETS BE FRIENDS! INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/iamessencec... TWITTER: https://twitter.com/beingchristina_ SNAPCHAT: esschristina BUSINESS EMAIL (BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY): christina@sexkittencosmetics.com FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: AGE: 26 HOMETOWN: PHILADELPHIA, PA ETHNICITY: BLACK ZODIAC SIGN: PISCES HEIGHT: 5'2 WEIGHT: 110 SON: Evrette, Age 9 SUBSCRIBE! xo.
EVERYDAY LIFE | EPISODE 19 - Evrette Vlogs, School Trips, Loose Skin? Nail Appts & more! - YouTube |
| 896 Likes | 896 Dislikes |
| 12,871 views views | 176,332 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 10 Jun 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét