
BFF BITES | Caramelized Onions + Roasted Garlic | Pantry Prep Today I’m starting a sub-series within my channel called BFF Bites. With BFF Bites I show you some of the pantry prep that I do that are super quick and easy, some that can be made in advance but can really elevate any dish OR are things that are so much tastier or cheaper homemade than store bought. First up is a two-for. This one is a bit overdue, two ingredients that I used in my very first video, roasted garlic and caramelized onions for the flatbread. With these two I usually make them in bulk and store them in the freezer in portioned sandwich bags, pulling them out to add to dishes as I need. FOLLOW ME: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barbsfavfoods/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/barbsfavfoods/
BFF Bites | Roasted Garlic + Caramelized Onions | Pantry Prep - YouTube |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 26 views views | 105 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 27 Mar 2019 |
garlic festival shooting
>
garlic festival
>
garlic butter sauce
>
garlic butter
>
garlic knots
>
garlic butter shrimp
>
garlic plant
>
garlic pizza
>
garlic shrimp
>
garlic festival shooter
>
garlic scapes
>
garlic aioli
>
garlic clove
>
garlic scapes recipe
>
garlic bread recipe
>
garlic mashed potatoes
>
garlic shrimp recipe
>
garlic scape pesto
>
garlic chicken
>
garlic bread
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét