
Caramel Filled Chocolates As often as I can, I like to make gifts rather than buy them, I think it’s more thoughtful and way more memorable. Today, I’ll be filling the chocolate with a salted caramel which I did a video about how to make the salted caramel, I’ll link to it in this video. Working with molding chocolate can sometimes be a bit intimidating at first glance but if you follow a few simple steps I'll be showing you, it's easy. Salted Caramel Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7Ui... You will need about 500 grams of chocolate if you are using all of the caramel I made in the video. The yield will depend on how big your moulds are. Also if you have any questions put that in the comments as well. Tempering timeline guide by chocolate type: Dark or white chocolate: 4 minutes Milk chocolate: 3 minutes Background videos on why we temper chocolate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2FL... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_kh... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-EKc... FOLLOW ME: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barbsfavfoods/
Valentine's Caramel Filled Chocolate Moulds - YouTube |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 80 views views | 105 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 11 Feb 2019 |
saucelabs
>
sauce magazine
>
sauce for crab cakes
>
sauce for salmon
>
saucemoto
>
sauce avenue
>
saucer magnolia
>
sauce for chicken
>
sauce on the side
>
saucer
>
sauce walka
>
saucepan
>
saucer chair
>
sauce for fish tacos
>
sauce menu
>
saucey
>
sauce shirt
>
sauced
>
saucer swing
>
sauce it up lyrics
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét