
Buttery Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls | Parker House Rolls Hi everyone! So Easter is right around the corner, I wanted to show you a super accompaniment to any special occasion dinner like Easter. Today I'll be making Bon Appetite’s Buttery Pull-Apart Rolls. These are very much inspired by a traditional parker house rolls recipe. I LOVE making bread and for those of you who feel like bread is too intimidating, this recipe will make you think otherwise. I hope I’ve shown you that an impressive looking bread doesn't have to be intimidating If you’ve been invited to a dinner, this is a great recipe to accompany any dinner that won’t throw off your host’s menu. Thanks for watching. Ingredients 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces, divided 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, finely grated ¾ cup whole milk, divided 3 tablespoons plus 2¼ cups bread flour 1 ¼-ounce envelope active dry yeast (about 2¼ teaspoons) 2 tablespoons sugar 2 large eggs 2 teaspoons kosher salt Vegetable oil (for the bowl) Flaky sea salt Full Recipe Directions: https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/but... Those of you tracking calories in MyFitnesspal: Add the recipe link: https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/but... into https://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/box FOLLOW ME: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barbsfavfoods/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/barbsfavfoods/
Buttery Pull Apart Rolls | Parker House Rolls | Perfect Easter Side Dish | Easy Bread Recipe - YouTube |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 81 views views | 105 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 17 Apr 2019 |
food service
>
food traduccion
>
food truck store
>
food week
>
foodie
>
food truck quilmes
>
food park
>
food truck rosario
>
food truck
>
food en español
>
food styling
>
food truck buenos aires
>
food fest
>
food en ingles
>
food network
>
food vocabulary
>
food truck challenge
>
food fantasy
>
food market
>
food truck argentina
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét